Thursday 22 September 2011

Living life in the real world..

So yeah, I guess I'm finally using this because my best friend made it for me and I totally forgot about it until I was having a crap time on Facebook, because let's be honest, that site is such bull****..anyway, I closed my account and reckon I'm gonna use this because I won't have anyone spying on me hahaha!!!
Anyway, the last few days have been kind of complete crap..you would think professionalism would not entail colleagues behaving in a devious and conniving way, yet obviously some people have no idea what 'professional behaviour' really is because people still go behind my back when I'm not even there to defend myself against any assumptions or when I get reported for insignificant minor 'events'. I guess it's something I have learnt the hard way, but the fact that no one has the decency to speak to me other than to rage down the phone at me, kind of shows me that no one really ever follows 'professionalism' and it's impossible to change how people behave towards you.
Yet the outcome from continuously working in an environment with people who don't care how hard you work or the fact that you would 'bend over backwards' to help others, has meant that I have become that stressed and anxious that I  don't want to go back to work..I have now been moved to another place, yet I am determined to leave Germany next year and start over in the UK..sometimes it's more the idea of being somewhere, rather than actually being there, that makes you stay-yet that isn't always the right choice. It's going to be a challenge, however I have never turned away from challenges, I know it will be hard, but in the past I have always 'landed on my feet' so to speak, therefore I'm sure it will work out in the end. Bring on 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment